This is, as far as I can think, the final patch for Alchemy v.1.1. After I'm done, I will start adding the ideas. Here are the final things I was going to add:
- Climbing Potion: Allows you to climb three-block walls or higher (height increases by 3 for every level), brewed with 1 Slimeball
- Hunger Potion: Gives you Hunger, brewed with one Raw Chicken
- Saturation Potion: Gives you Saturation, brewed with one Porkchop
- Swimming Potion: Allows you to swim faster in water, brewed with one Raw Fish
- Absorbtion Potion: Gives you Absorbtion, brewed with one Glistering Melon and one Gold Nugget
For Alchemy 1.1, I have a few new ideas, which I thought I'd release here. These mainly focus on just getting ways of getting pre-existing potion effects into Minecraft, although two are new and one introduces multiple effects.
- Haste Potion - brewed with gold nugget (medium)
- Jumping Potion - brewed with one feather (medium)
- Nausea Potion - brewed with one rotten flesh (low)
- Golden Apple Potion - brewed with one golden apple (each kind makes a different version) (high)
- Ender Potion - Allows the user to teleport by shift-right-clicking, brewed with one enderpearl (high)
- FallDamage Potion - Prevents fall/enderpearl damage, brewed with one feather and one wool (medium)
In addition, the brewing system is revamped: There will be more than one slot to p…Read more >
I'm already starting to plan on 1.1 for the Alchemy idea pack. It is coming along nicely, although I hope to add more potions for the High-power Mixer. Here is what I've planned so far:
- Withering Potion - brewed with something; Coal and Bones maybe.
- Beacon potion - acts like a beacon for all players in the vicinity! Brewed with netherstar.
- Frost potion - freezes things: Gives Frozen, an effect that, well, freezes you in place. However, it makes it so your hunger bar does not deplete. Brewed with ice.
- Cryogenic potion - Makes it so you move at half movement speed, but your health depletes half of what it usually would and your hunger doesn't deplete. Brewed with Ice, Snow, and Ghast Tear.
I am also adding a new potion system! You brew one ingred…Read more >
Welcome to all of you who've joined the wiki! I'm glad, and I look forward to working with you!Read more >