No Manual Item Dropping disallows player drop items manually. It makes exchanging items between players more difficult unless there is a chest. No Manual Item Dropping is designed for Minecraft audiences who hate the broadcasters drop items, especially when their inventory is full.
- Items hold by the mouse cursor will be kept until they are placed in a item grid.
- Blocks holds items until the player who is interacting with now store those item even after the player suspends interacting.
- For example, Items on a Crafting Table will be kept on the Crafting Table.
If you need to see dropped items
- Use dispensers or similar tools. In this case, items are not dropped by a player.
- Players still drop their inventory item when they lose their life.