The Assassin's Knife, added by the Nether Expansion idea pack, is a weapon that can be crafted with Shadow Fragments or obtained from dead Demon Assassins. It does damage by default, but has unique abilities as well. It has 732 durability.
- When right-clicked, the holder will become invisible for 30 seconds. This will deplete durability, however.
- When shift-right-clicked, it will be thrown. Its range is half of that of Snowballs, Eggs, and Hail. It will stick in a target, but be unusable for the rest of the fight. When the target is killed, the knife will be dropped. If not picked up in 1 minute, it will despawn. It will not despawn when in mobs. When thrown, it does of damage. Hitting a block after being thrown does 2 durability damage to it; hitting a mob does 1.
- Use 1 Stick below 1 Shadow Fragment on a crafting grid
- Put beneath a Shadow Fragment to make a Shadow Sword
- Put beneath two Shadow Fragments to make a Shadow Longsword
How to obtain
- Kill Demon Assassins (2.5% chance)